A step-by-step guide for selling
your home with List house
Selling your home as an owner without having a real estate agent involved makes sense because you sell quicker and need not pay a huge sum as a commission. Effectively, you make more money. And List house helps you do it all! Here is a comprehensive guide for selling your home all by yourself, at LISTHOUSE500.
Step 1: Pricing your home
The key factor which determines whether your property sells quickly or not is its price. So how do you decide a listing price that gets you genuine buyers faster than you expect? Here are some ways you can do it.
- Review recently sold homes with the same specifications and condition and in the same area
- Review current active listings to know the prevailing trends in the real estate market and check competitors
- Price the property below common search ranges to get attention of the potential buyers
Step 2: Listing & marketing your home
A majority of buyers search online for homes today. Making your property visible there ensures that you showcase it to a huge buyer base and sell quicker and at a better price. Follow these tips to get going.
- List your property with LISTHOUSE500 for a flat fee Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and be visible to the local agents
- Check out our various MLS listing packages and choose the one that works for your needs
- Create amazing description for the listing and add some great pictures of the place as well
Step 3: Selling your home
Selling your home without an agent couldn’t get easier! A flat fee MLS listing with LISTHOUSE500 gives you the opportunity to reach the qualified buyers and get a good price, that too without paying commission. Here’s how you can sell.
- Be available to show your property or use our centralized showing service, which means zero-hassles for you
- Wait for the best offers and negotiate directly with the potential buyer to reach a price that works
- Close the deal and get all the money for yourself, so that your home equity stays right in your pocket
Any more questions on how MLS works? We can help!Contact Us