I NEED IN THE MLS NOW!
List your house for just $500!
I NEED IN THE MLS NOW and a REAL ESTATE ATTORNEY!
List your house for just $500! + Contract to Close Transaction Coordination
- Transaction Coordination
- Purchase Contract and Disclosures
- Professional Tax and Legal Property Report
- NET Seller Sheet
- Review and Negotiate Sales Contract
- Verify Buyer Pre-Approval with Lender
- Manage Appraisal and Title Work, & Inspections
- Draft and Facilitate all contract Addendums
- Facilitate Closing
- $1500 Paid only after successful Closing!
I NEED IN THE MLS NOW and ALL THE HELP!
List your house for just $500! + Contract to Close Transaction Coordination , In House Attorney, Realtor, Photos, Marketing & More
- Pre- Market Home Walk Through & Recommendations
- Local Home Valuation & Price Recommendation
- Professional Interior and Exterior Photos
- Drone Aerial Photos by Pro Pilot
- Schedule and Manage All Showings
- Complete Transaction Coordination with an In-House Attorney
- Group Chat communication with Attorney & Realtor
- Facebook Video Ad Marketing
- Onsite Realtor with Appraiser, Contractors & Inspectors
- Tithe 10% to the Church of your Choice
As for settling on a specific price, here are some tips:
- When you don’t have to factor a Realtor’s fat commission into your listing price, you can price your property more aggressively. That not only attracts interest and generates showings making it more likely for your house to sell quickly, but it can lead to competing offers that bump the sales price higher.
- Maximize your search visibility by pricing your house at the transition point between two price ranges. For example, if you list your house at $199,900 then it will show up only when people search for homes under $200,000. But if you list your house at $200,000 instead, then it will appear when people search for homes up to $200,000 and on searches for homes at $200,000 and above.